Random Thoughts

I think that they are going to kill more people with the anti-mosquito spray that they spray the whole town of Antwerp with than the West Nile Virus ever would.

***

I'm sort of depressed after my lesson today although my wife says it went well. I feel like Cassandra in Greek mythology. However, I don't know the future. All I know is church problems that nobody else sees. If they do see them, then they don't want to talk about them. Maybe I'm just crazy and imagine church problems.

***

I need to exercise more.

***

I might not post tomorrow. I'm going to head out for Coldwater, MI tomorrow night. I will try to post regularly through the weekend. From there I will travel to Lansing for my fantasy football draft. It will be fun. Then I will head back to Coldwater.

***

Is anyone interested in planning a trip to go to the US qualifiers for Settlers of Catan next year? This years just ended.

***

My worker showed me one of the funniest ad clips I have ever seen on the internet today. One thing I wonder is why companies don't have their ads on their websites. If I want to watch their ad, shouldn't they have it at their site. I think Clem's should have a contest for the silliest ad. Have people make submissions, put them all online, and have a voting contest for the winner. The winner would get some cash and have his commercial ran on tv. Imagine if some company did that. That would be the greatest advertising ploy ever. I need to go into marketing.

Well, I must go now.

Watch out for the potholes.