Stupid American Court System

I had one more thing to write after glancing at the news.

This is from the Scott Peterson juror dismissal case.

"Earlier Tuesday, sources close to the court told CNN a juror may have been carrying out independent research on the case. Such activity is forbidden because jurors are supposed to consider only the information they hear presented in court."

This is a stupid system.

We can't think of truth that wasn't presented because it wasn't presented. Sounds silly to me. Maybe we should allow jurors to be involved and ask questions. That way the side that would be against what they are thinking is allowed to rebut. I don't know, but I think this system we have is pretty silly if this is what happens as a result of a juror thinking of a possibility.

I think I should take a break from the news.

Watch out for the potholes.