It's a Nightmare Now

I really don't want to go to work today. I've been up with Isaac almost all of the night. He vomited again 15 minutes ago. We are running out of dry places to try and sleep. Vomit has flown everywhere. And one of the parents joined in on the ordeal. I won't use names lest I embarass her, but she did vomit in the proper place. Isaac just seems to explode all over the place. Like the time we were laying on the couch together. The next moment we are drenched. Then the time that I am sleeping on the ground (the couch was wet) beside him on the love seat. The next thing I know I am getting sprinkled with the indirect hit of vomit. It's exciting. Did I mention I don't want to go to work today? Hopefully, he'll be able to hold some liquids down soon.

Watch out for potholes.