Breakfast and a Book

Crazy. I thought I published this early in the morning, but apparently it didn't take. I'll be brief.

If you're a male, in the Antwerp area, interested in reading Christian writings, and like to discuss what you read with other people, then I have good news for you. Starting next Friday at 6:00 a.m my father, whoever else is interested, and I will be getting together at Archer's Restaurant to discuss what we are going to do. The group will be leaderless. We will all be expected to read one to two chapters in a book and come prepared to discuss the thoughts we had while reading. The first book will be Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others by Scot McKnight. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

If the time doesn't work out for you but you are interested in doing it, feel free to contact me and let me know. We might be able to move the time.

Watch out for the potholes.