A Fish Bit My Nipple

I was teaching Isaac to swim down at the beach. We were walking on our hands while showing him how to kick his feet. Then it happened; something bit my nipple. I leapt out of the water. I looked down at my nipple and saw that blood was coming from it. What in the world? A fish, I presume, bit my nipple and made it bleed. Needless to say, I was terrified of getting back into the water.

As I was on the beach ten minutes later, two new kids came up. The one mentioned that he didn't want to go into the water because he was scared fish would bite him. The other was telling him that there is nothing to be afraid of. I wanted to show him my still bloody nipple and tell him that he should be scared. However, I remained silent.

Watch out for the potholes and those carnvirous fish.