A Vivid 9/11 Dream and What People Think Our Response Should be to Remembering that Tragic Day

Wow.

That, along with deep sadness, was my thought when I woke up drenched in sweat. It was a somewhat twisted 9/11.

It began in the airport where I saw a group of terrorists get onto a plane. They were obviously terrorists, not because of their race, but because of their big action movie guns. I ran around the airport trying to find a way out.

At times I was with my family. At other times I wasn't. I ran with all of the people in fear away from the falling towers. It was crazy. Well, I'll spare you the long dream story. But it was on those extremely vivid dreams that makes you mentally experience things that you didn't truly experiene. Baffling. And I felt the sadness that I felt on 9/11 all over again.

But here is what I want to get to. In remembering 9/11, what should be my response? It seems like people think that if Americans would remember 9/11, we would be willing to all march on over to the Middle East and fight the "terrorists". That doesn't seem too Christ-like.

With the 5th anniversary of 9/11 coming up, what should be the Christian thought process about the event?

Watch out for the potholes.