A Waste of Government Time- Roger Clemens, Congress, and the Justice Department

Congress to ask Justice Department to investigate Clemens

This story raises my ire about as much as it can be raised in regards to the government. I cannot believe that they are wasting time over this. I wish I could vote them all out of office. We are in a war in Iraq in which we cannot get the Iraqi government to do a competent job. The graduation rates for high school is abyssmal in our cities. Oil and gas prices are skyrocketing. The social security system is on its way to collapsing. American jobs are leaving to overseas, and the dollar is crashing. Those are just the issues that pop in my head while typing this. We have severe problems in this nation. In the end, the government wants to investigate Roger Clemens. What is our nation coming to?