Amazon Prime Free Trial

I am being a salesman in this post, but I am not selling anything that I do not currently pay for. I love Amazon prime. I order so many books from Amazon for my studies in history that I find it very beneficial to get them faster and not have to pay more each time. The thing I find most useful is that I no longer have to reach the $25 minimum order for free shipping. I can order an $8 item and it arrives in two days.

For the purpose of full disclosure, Amazon is paying me $12 for everyone who signs up using this link. So I would like you to sign up for purely selfish reasons although I do find the program useful.



Amazon Prime members enjoy the following benefits:

1. Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of Amazon.com Items
2. Overnight Shipping upgrades for only $3.99 per item
3. Shipping with no minimum order size
4. Ability to share benefits with up to 4 household members
5. 1 Month Free Trial

So why not try it out. You'll get free two-day shipping for a month and give me $12.00. Life is good.

I also think the free trial will automatically renew, so be careful with that if you are just trying it out.