Wolverine, His Subliminal Message, and The Pink Donkey



Wow. I thought it was a rather funny design snafu, but a Christian website thought it was a deliberate attack on the children of this nation to turn them into homosexuals.

We might as well line our children up and burn them ourselves! If we make these types of devil pleasing acts ok they will all be burning in the fire lakes anyways!

I bet the homo queers in San Fransisco are just waiting for their new pray to turn the ripe age of 12, so they can get their dingle dongs touched by some young boys lips! I pray everyday that God sends a fire ball right into the center of that city!


I didn't read the comments, but I bet they are a wealth of knowledge and useful information. If only the author would have known that the X-Men have recently moved their headquarters from Xavier's Mansion to San Francisco.

Personally, if the positioning of the blow up nozzle was an intentional attack on anyone, it was an attack on fathers. We are always the one that has to blow these things up. Aria received a big pink bouncing donkey the other year for Christmas. It blows up right in its behind. Aria wanted it blown up as soon as she got it. Needless to say, relatives have pictures of me pressing my face into rear of a big, pink inflatable donkey. The experience has not influenced me into having barnyard shenanigans. If this is some big conspiracy, I do not think it is working.