Death Bed Conversions - Do They Take?

Is repentance at the last minute to death a ticket into heaven?

The joy of the Christian life is much more than just getting to heaven but about living in the presence of God every moment of every day.

Eternal life begins when we know God and Jesus Christ (John 17:3). This can happen on someone's death bed.

Jesus shared a parable about people who come late in the day to work; they received the same wage as the people who worked all day (Matthew 20:1-16). When the workers who worked all day were upset the master told them, "Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?." Jesus added, "So the last will be first, and the first will be last." They had forgotten that it was a privilege and blessing to work for the master all day long rather than worry about whether they would get to work.

So we can receive salvation at the end of our day, but we miss out on living the life God intended for us to live. So why wait?

**

I took some time to answer questions on Hubpages, where I post on occasion.  These questions are from there.