2012 - Liberian Mission Trip - Monrovia Hope Center


This is the community right by the Hope Center. On the other side of that wall is the Hope Center.

A street near the Hope Center in Monrovia.


Soccer in the community near the Hope Center.

Be careful with that out of bounds line.

A cut that they are trying to treat. Sadly, a cut like that could be deadly in Liberia.

The roof of the temporary home to the Monrovia Church of Christ. I thought all of the natural beams were neat.

The man's bathroom at the Hope Center.

The large scale water system at the Hope Center in Monrovia. People from the neighboring community can come here and fill buckets with water from this tap any time they want. It's water so safe that an American can drink it.
This is part of a series that I wrote showing the mission trip I took to Liberia.
I divided the subjects into individual pages, for ease of use.

Here are a few articles that I wrote upon my return:
One Drop