2012 - Liberian Mission Trip - Wilfred




Wilfred holds a special place in my heart.

During the Q&A at one of the sessions on faith (I wasn't in that session, it was relayed to me), he asked, "If I have been praying to God for food for my family and have not received it, and I do it again the next day and still have not received it. It's hard to have faith."

I hope it was just rhetorical. But knowing the situation in Liberia at times in the last twenty years, I assume it is not. How do we continue to have faith during times of crisis?

Tough question.

But Wilfred asked me after one of the classes if I could locate his family in the States. He had lost touch with his father, step-mom, sister, and brother in 1984.

Sadly, I had to inform him that his father, step-mom, and sister had all passed away. But I was able to reconnect him with his brother.

This is part of a series that I wrote showing the mission trip I took to Liberia.
I divided the subjects into individual pages, for ease of use.

Here are a few articles that I wrote upon my return:
One Drop